- Visual learning software
- Allows visualisation of ideas, concepts and relationships using graphics and symbols
Improves writing proficiency
Assists in the planning and organisation of projects, revision and dissertations
- A method where ideas, concepts, and data are associated with images. Examples include the following :
Idea and Concept Maps
Getting Started with Inspiration 9.0
- Select Create Diagram or Select Outline
- Alternatively, to open an existing project, Open File
Creating a New Diagram
- Select 'Create a Diagram' icon
- The 'Main Idea' symbol will appear type in here the main idea or title for the project / diagram
Building a New diagram
Working in Diagram View
- Pointing and typing anywhere on the workspace is a quick way to add an unlinked idea / symbol
- When you type, a new symbol is automatically created
- Use the 'Create' tool to add a linked idea / symbol
When a symbol is selected, the 'Link' tool can be used to connect it to another linked idea or symbol.
When two ideas or symbols are linked, a text box appears to enable labelling
Switching to Outline View
- Select the 'Outline' icon at the top left of the screen, to view your diagram in text format
Where can I find it?
Can I download it at home?
- Select the following link for a free 30 day trial :
|You may also want to use visual panels to communicate related information, tips or things users need to be aware of.|
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.