What is ZoomText?
- A computer access solution for the visually-impaired
- Screen magnification and reading
Software that allows you to see and hear everything on the computer screen.
Complete access to documents, email and the Internet
When ZoomText starts up, it changes your display to show a magnified view of the normal screen
(ZoomText opens automatically on the Assistive Software PC in the LRC)
As you move the mouse, type text and navigate your applications, the magnified view automatically scrolls, keeping the area of activity in view.
All of your Windows programs will operate normally while ZoomText is running.
- Magnifier Tab - Displays toolbar controls for ZoomText's magnification features
- Reader Tab - Displays toolbar controls for ZoomText's screen reading features
Automatic Document Reading
- AppReader reads documents, web pages and email. AppReader can automatically read through the entire document, or you can manually read by word, line, sentence or paragraph. As reading occurs, each spoken word is highlighted.
DocReader reads documents, web pages and email, in a special environment where text is reformatted for easier viewing. Text is presented in a single line (Ticker) or wrapped lines (Prompter), with your choice of fonts, colors, word highlighting, and magnification level. As reading occurs, each spoken word is highlighted.
- Go to File
- Select Exit
Where can I find ZoomText?
- The Assistive Software PC (W4D7003A) in the LRC main area
Can I download it at home?
- Select the links below for A free 60 day trial of ZoomText :