Create stationery for email messages
Stationery and themes are a set of unified design elements and color schemes. They specify fonts, bullets, background color, horizontal lines, images, and other design elements that you want to include in outgoing email messages.
Microsoft Outlook 2013 includes a large selection of stationery. You can also design your own custom stationery. For example, you can include a image or design that matches the colleges style guidelines.
The college applies a corporate disclaimer to all email sent to external email addresses, which includes the colleges branding - see here for more details
- Create a message.
- Customize the message by using fonts, bullets, a background color, horizontal lines, images, and other design elements that you want to include.
- In the message window, click the File tab.
- Click Save As.
- In the Save As dialog box address bar, enter %appdata%\microsoft\stationery, and then press Enter
The Stationery folder opens.
- In the File name box, enter a name for your new stationery.
- In the Save as type list, click HTML.
- Click Save.
The stationery is now ready to be applied to new email messages.
- Click the Home tab.
- In the New group, click New Items, point to Email Message Using, and then click More Stationery.
- Under Choose a Theme, click the theme or stationery that you want, and then click OK.
- Compose and send your message.